Saturday Bingo Open to the Public
***Auxiliary members selling various food items***
19 GAMES - ADMISSION PACK
$50 Game 1 ORANGE LETTER X No "N's"
$50 Game 2 PURPLE REGULAR BINGO or 4 CORNERS
$50 Game 3 PINK DOUBLE POSTAGE STAMP No "N's"
$150 Game 4 BLUE LETTER "Z" with two wild #'s
$75 Game 5 ORANGE DOUBLE BINGO 4 corners count
$150 Game 6 GREEN LETTER "H" with two wild #'s No "N's"
$75 Game 7 YELLOW CHECKMARK NO "N's"
$150 Game 8 PINK LUCKY "7" with one wild #
$75 Game 9 GREY DIAGONAL + 4 CORNERS No "N's"
$75 Game 10 OLIVE 6 PACK ANYWHERE
$150 Game 11 **DOUBLE ACTION $1 EACH (not sold in packs)**
*************** INTERMISSION ***************
19 GAMES - ADMISSION PACK (continued)
$75 Game 12 BROWN ANY OUTSIDE LINE
$75 Game 13 RED SHORT "I" No B's or O's
$75 Game 14 PURPLE REGULAR BINGO or 4 CORNERS
$150 Game 15 BLACK **ODD or EVEN COVERALL**
$75 Game 16 AQUA CRAZY KITE No N's
$150 Game 17 BLUE LETTER "F" with one wild #
$75 Game 18 ORANGE 9 PACK ANYWHERE with one wild #
$1,000 Game 19 GREEN COVERALL JACKPOT - (starts at 48#'s and progresses 1 # per week until won. A $350 CONSOLATION PRIZE is paid if the $1,000 jackpot not won)
- No one under 18 years of age admitted.
- There will be an intermission after Game 11.
- A winner must bingo on the last number called.
- 2 bingos by one person in the same game must be on separate cards.
- All winners must have validated bingo cards to collect prize money.
- Call bingo loud and clear and raise your hand high.
- You must bingo on the game being played (right color) to win prizes.
- Arizona bingo rules and regulations available upon request.
- Check your packets. No exchanges for shortages after game begins.
- Additional cards for games 4, 6, 8, 11, 15, 17 & 19 are sold separately for $1.00 each.
Bar Bingo in the Social Quarters & Bingo Hall.
Sundays from 1 pm to approx. 5 pm, AND
Thursdays from 4 pm until approx. 8 pm.
20 Games are played during each Bar Bingo Session with the bingo cards sold between each game. For games 1 thru 4, 6 thru 9, 11 thru 14 and 16 thru 18 bingo cards are $1 each. Crads for games 5, 10, 15 and 19 are $2 each. Cards for game 20 are in packets of 6 for $5 per packet. You may purchase as many cards per game as you choose.
As our Bingo Caller calls out the numbers, cross them off your card with either a dabber or crayon. Don't mark the bingo cards in such a way that the numbers can't be read. Some cards may have free spots so be sure to mark them. When you cross off all the spots on your bingo card, you win (or share) the prize once the winning numbers are confirmed.
Bar Bingo games are supported each week by volunteers from the Auxiliary, Riders, SONs or the Legion. Also, a meal can be purchased for a nominal fee.
For any questions, please contact our Bingo Manager George Doyle.